Customer Service Representative - Insurance
Expecting something more from AAA? Click on the link below to learn more about this exciting job opportunity:
Enthusiastic, customer-focused, passionate, and caring, you'll be more than the face of our company - you'll be the heart and soul of our customer experience, the essence of what makes AAA unique, and the reason we're better than the rest!
We invite you to thrive within our dynamic call center environment. Use your professional demeanor, courteous approach and excellent communication skills to deliver a superior experience for every customer you engage with.
Job Duties of Customer Service Representative:
- Seamlessly handle a high volume of inbound calls regarding our insurance products and services. Listen and connect with customers to understand their needs and resolve any issues they express.
- Explain product features and service advantages to existing and potential customers.
- Recognize and promote cross-sales opportunities.
- Correspond with and respond to inquiries from sales representatives, insureds, mortgage companies, and other sources regarding ratings, premiums, billing problems and cancellations.
- To prepare you for this exciting opportunity, we offer:
- Full-time paid Training (10 Weeks) beginning October 9, 2017
- Monday through Friday from 8am – 5pm during training
- Monday through Friday from noon - 9pm after training (shift includes a Saturday rotation every 3 weeks from 8am - 4:30pm)
- As a reward for your passion and commitment, we offer:
- Competitive base pay starting between $14.50 - $15.95 commission
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- Complimentary AAA membership
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee recognition program
Qualifications of Customer Service Representative:
- Obtain and maintain a State Property & Casualty insurance sales license within 60 days from the start of licensing coursework
- We will provide training and pay for the licensing exam up to 2 times*
- Navigate through a P.C. and multiple applications
- Provide a high level of customer-focused service
- Achieve insurance and membership sales goals and other performance expectations as defined by management
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top