Customer Service Representative - Emergency Roadside
Expecting something morefrom AAA? Click on the link below to learn more about this excitingopportunity.
Be someone's hero everyday!
Be a part of AAA - acompany known for providing best-in-class service to its members when they needhelp the most! There is nothing like the feeling of providing safety, securityand peace of mind to members when they call for emergency roadside assistance.
You can make adifference by helping our members during stressful situations. Come to therescue and provide top-notch service by:
- Responding to emergency road service requests in a call center environment
- Listening to members and identifying their problem
- Performing geographical location spotting and data entry
- Seeking a solution to get the member back on the road
- Analyzing member accounts to determine additional products and services that benefit the member
This is a challengingand rewarding position that requires passion and commitment to the well-beingof others. If you think you are right for this role, you will need to beable to:
- Navigate through a P.C. and multiple applications
- Provide a high level of customer service in a professional environment
- Cross and up sell member benefits
To prepare you for thisexciting opportunity, we offer:
- Full-time paid Training (4 Weeks)
- Beginning October 9, 2017
- Monday through Friday from 12:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- Afternoon/evening/weekend shifts available after training
As a reward for yourpassion and commitment, we offer:
- Competitive base pay of $13 per hour to start shift premium for evening and overnight timeframes
- Career advancement potential with an additional $1 per hour pay increase after 6 months
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- Complimentary AAA membership
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee recognition program
- Rewarding, fast-paced environment
The Auto Club Group, andall of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative actionemployer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employmentwithout regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexualorientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Important Note: Theabove statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not allfunctions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability toperform duties contained in the job description for this position, including,but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will bemade for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfillthese requirements.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top