CRM Data Implementation Specialist
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (details of the basic job functions):
This position supports The Auto Club Group's high level objectives of acquisition, retention, cross-selling, and profitability by supporting the implementation of ACG's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) strategy.
With guidance, utilizes basic and general knowledge of underlying CRM data, management systems and targeting techniques to integrate and measure CRM strategy in support of executive decision making, marketing strategy, and customer engagement.
Develops basic to moderately complex SAS programming code to query, interpret and model proprietary customer data to target and prioritize contact distribution across all outbound communication channels.
Employs CRM techniques to increase customer data capture and create data workflows to generate relevant follow-up communication with customers across all contact channels.
Configures data management structures to monitor/measure customer interactions across the CRM continuum. This includes active analysis of direct response, product penetration, and customer engagement data, standardized reporting of CRM metrics and ongoing modifications of CRM models to improve customer response across channels.
Assists in the presentation of CRM best practices, CRM projects status, or CRM tactics results to key stakeholders in Marketing and Business Unit owners.
Collaborates with Product Managers and Business Unit managers to identify, evaluate, and improve CRM opportunities. Tracks and reports CRM performance.
Master's Degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other technical or analytical field.
- 2 or more years utilizing CRM best practices (e.g. segmentation, LTV, RFM, etc., that are commonly employed for campaign optimization.
- 2 or more years supporting CRM operations for companies in the Motor Club, Insurance Travel or Financial industries.
- 2 or more years using tools for database querying and campaign optimization (e.g. SAS, R, SQL) in support of CRM initiatives.
- 2 or more years utilizing desktop computing skills, including use of one or more word processing, spreadsheet (e.g. Microsoft Excel) and presentation graphics (e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint) software programs
- 2 years performing exploratory data analysis
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong desktop computing skills, including use of one or more word processing, spreadsheet (e.g. Microsoft Excel) and presentation graphics (e.g. Microsoft PowerPoint) software programs.
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment.
Required Qualifications (these are the minimum requirements to qualify):
Education (include minimum education and any licensing/certifications):
Bachelor's Degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other technical or analytical field.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- One year experience using tools for database querying (e.g. SAS, SQL, R).
- One year experience sourcing & combining data from multiple tables and performing exploratory data analysis
- One year experience with basic data manipulation skills including merging, appending, and querying.
- One year experience with basic desktop computing skills including word processing, spreadsheet and presentation graphics applications.
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits packages including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Meet Some of The Auto Club Group's Employees
ERS Product Specialist
Sabri assists Auto Club Group members in need of emergency roadside assistance, providing the relief they require by sending mechanic services and offering a little laughter.
Back to top