AVP, Digital & CRM Job in Dearborn, MI | Auto Club Group
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The individual is responsible for overseeing and leading development and support for ACG's digital and member facing applications. The individual will work closely with business and technology teams identifying opportunities to deliver and enhance functionality, performance and efficiency. This position focuses on initiatives, including complex cross-functional digital enhancements, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) rollout, common infrastructure build-outs, User Experience (UX) standards and vendor relationships. The individual will also own and manage relationships with integration vendors. Develops and maintains project and operational budgets in accordance with corporate guidelines.
Responsible for digital and online services in areas such as design and development, content production, and planning. Partners with the head of Digital Marketing and provides leadership in developing overall digital strategy and vision for eCommerce, Web applications, Insights, email marketing, mobile marketing, social networking and online communities, search engine marketing, and corporate website. Collaborates with leaders in the identification of technologies and functional specifications for new Web tools and online services.
Responsible to implement enterprise CRM in line with ACG's Connected Member vision. Establishes roadmap and plan for CRM rollout and works with business partners to ensure that the implementation meets their needs and ACG's overall need to serve their Members. Ensure sufficient monitoring is in place to measure utilization and adoption of CRM to ensure ROI is realized.
Responsible for monitoring and identifying trends in the digital space, evaluating new entrants and business models, working to develop appropriate partnerships and investments, and driving growth opportunities.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Directs teams responsible for eCommerce, Insights, Web and Mobile development
Master's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field
Works in a temperature-controlled office environment
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or in the alternative, a combination of education, certifications and work experience equivalent to a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field with experience in CRM, digital design, and project management.
- 8+ years relevant experience in areas of digital consulting, digital design and project management, and cross-functional leadership
- Experience in CRM rollout or integration at an enterprise scope
- Proven strategic thought leadership and demonstrated experience driving innovation and change
- Proven success in taking big ideas from concept to technical requirements to finished product
- Delivers ongoing content and technology strategy-to-execution to ensure best-in-class performance, analytics and contribution to business results
- Clear understanding of Customer 360, marketing and sales processes including lead management and digital marketing capabilities
- Drives strategic digital technology investments to address evolving business needs and improve user experience
- Managing social media strategy and an understanding of current social media platforms, publishing best practices, and measurement
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, pension, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Back to top