Senior Product Designer
- United States
TextNow is based around a simple idea: Communication belongs to everyone. We work hard to help people stay connected by offering a solution that makes phone service free. At TextNow, we work together to solve complex and interesting problems that have a positive impact on our customers lives.
Join us in our mission to help people stay connected with technology that is free (or as close to free as possible.)
We’re looking for a talented and highly collaborative Senior Product Designer to help execute the vision of TextNow’s user experience. Someone who has a human-focused design mentality, who learns about people, gathers insights, and turns those insights into beautifully simple solutions for our users.
At TextNow, you’ll take on a wide range of problems with the ability to execute quickly, making an impact on the lives of the millions of people who depend on our products daily.
What You'll Do:
- Listen to our users, learn about them, and turn your insights into fresh and innovative design solutions.
- Partner with product managers and engineers, providing thought leadership to develop the right product strategy together.
- Build consensus and communicate the user experience at multiple stages of the design process with user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Validate your designs through user research, usability testing, and experimentation.
- Build and define forward-thinking UX patterns included as part of a unified design system.
- Advocate for the prioritization of user-centered changes and improvements.
Who You Are:
- Creator of cool stuff, taking a human-centered approach to design, which can be demonstrated in your portfolio of work.
- Brilliant Collaborator, you have a proven track record of solving problems for users and creating exceptional experiences across iOS, Android, and Web.
- Someone who takes action and ownership, taking on a variety of high-impact initiatives while contributing to the vision, strategy, and execution of our product.
- Respectfully candid, you are highly collaborative and clearly communicate design decisions and rationale to stakeholders.
- A bold risk-taker and self-starter who is a strategic thinker that builds forward-thinking design patterns and is experienced with implementing unified design systems.
- Resourceful and scrappy with the ability to iterate and learn quickly, utilizing prototypes and user feedback to validate your designs.
· Strong work life blend
· Flexible work arrangements (wfh, remote)
· Employee Stock Options
· Unlimited vacation
· Competitive pay and benefits
· Parental leave top up
· Benefits for both physical and mental well being
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
At TextNow, our mission is built around inclusion and offering a service for EVERYONE, in an industry that traditionally only caters to the few who have the means to afford it. We believe that diversity of thought and inclusion of others promotes a greater feeling of belonging and higher levels of engagement. We know that if we work together, we can do amazing things, and that our differences are what make our product and company great.
Back to top