Zero Waste Box Europe Internship
Based: Perivale, West London
The Zero Waste Box team of TerraCycle Europe offers 3-6 month volunteer internships for a FRENCH SPEAKER based in our upcycled office in North-West London to start asap.
The internship is open to students and recent graduates (any grant accepted) with a strong interest in green business, eco-capitalism, upcycling, recycling or social entrepreneurship.
Zero Waste Box™ (ZWB) is a new business unit within TerraCycle focusing mostly, but not only, on the B2B market. By buying boxes, companies can recycle previously non-recyclable waste and strive to achieve zero waste goals.
You will be experiencing the early stages of a new business unit in a small team which means plenty of opportunities to build a legacy. TerraCycle offers a unique opportunity for incredible growth and innovative work.
You will be assisting the Sales & Programme manager in the following tasks:
- Fulfilling orders
- Responding to customers' enquiries
- Building the customer service "department"
- Providing training to other TerraCycle departments about ZWBs
- Liaising with other departments to implement clients' projects
- Working on your own project in relation to ZWB
- Student or recently graduated
- Any degree but being /wanting to enhance their commercial awareness is required
- Someone wanting to experience all aspects of a business in a small and new team
- Hands on, flexible and ability to multitask
- Enthusiastic team player and positive attitude
- Interest in environmental issues
- Strong IT Skills
Starting date: ASAP
Please submit your CV with cover letter in English (max 500 words) to email@example.com (with "Intern Application" in the title) outlining what you can contribute to an internship position with us and if possible what kind of projects you are interested to work on.
Please note that all internships are carried out on a voluntary basis. We encourage you to apply to a grant such as Erasmus grant.
Job Type: Internship
Meet Some of TerraCycle's Employees
Sales Associate, Brand Partnerships
Candice is responsible for securing brand partnerships with consumer packaged goods companies to create national collection and recycling platforms for their non-recyclable packaging.
Back to top