Marketing Executive (Dutch Speaking)
Operating in 21 countries (including 12 in Europe), TerraCycle is a world leader in the recycling of generally non-recyclable waste, such as pens, snack wrappers, baby food pouches beauty product packaging, home care product packaging and even the likes of cigarette butts. We create collection and recycling solutions systems for anything that would otherwise be sent to landfill. Collection locations include schools, offices, community groups, industrial sites and a wide variety of other organisations as well as homes. TerraCycle then turns collected waste into a wide variety of materials that are made (by third parties) into new product.
The company seeks to hire a Dutch Speaking Marketing Executive responsible for developing plans to drive consumer engagement and promote our recycling programmes, in line with the goals and existing plans of TerraCycle's brand partners. Responsibilities include creating and presenting strategic communication campaigns, development of communications resources, drafting and staging all the electronic digital mailing communications, working closely with social media and PR colleagues, and tracking and analyzing the impact of our messaging, communications and campaigns.
The position is based in Perivale, West London and reports to the European Marketing Manager.
- Develop creative marketing campaigns and contests to support TerraCycle programme sponsors, working closely with the relevant client managers.
- Work with the social media manager to create messaging to support all social media campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Work with the PR team to agree on campaigns to support the needs of the client.
- Draft and stage digital communications using our e-marketing communication service provider.
- Maintain European schedule of communications, and deploy all communications according to set time frame.
- Generate effective consumer surveys, and present analysis to both Client Management and Communication teams.
- Devise and implement marketing campaigns to raise awareness of TerraCycle in key European markets in collaboration with the communications team
- Prepare presentations and analysis of communication initiatives, make recommendations for continued programme growth, and present findings to European teams.
- Manage TerraCycle points programme to maximize consumer participation and points redeemed to charity partners
- Update website content and support the Customer Relations Manager with relevant website testing.
- Troubleshoot issues from European communications and customer service team.
- Support other business functions from time to time as required, particularly where it pertains to specific language skills, this may include:
- Customer service
- Public Relations.
- Website content and translations
- Marketing and communications translations
- Operations and supply chain
- Dutch native speaker and fluent in English
- Graduated from a Marketing related degree
- Strong aptitude for communications and irreproachable grammar in both languages
- Creative thinker with a sensibility for design
- Good skills with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Methodical with a good level of attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player and positive attitude, able to integrate in our team in London as well as with a virtual team in the US
- Interest in environmental issues (desirable)
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum depending on experience
25 Paid Holiday Days
Company Pension contribution up to 3% of salary
Start date – ASAP
For inquiries, please send your CV, cover letter to Olympe Vandewalle, European Marketing Manager, at [email protected]
Meet Some of TerraCycle's Employees
Sales Associate, Brand Partnerships
Candice is responsible for securing brand partnerships with consumer packaged goods companies to create national collection and recycling platforms for their non-recyclable packaging.
Back to top