- New York, NY
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Tend’s Prosthodontists play a vital role in our team and must be a passionate, service-oriented team member who is committed to our values, our brand principles, and delivering exceptional service to our members. Working in our studios located across NYC, our Prosthodontist will lead the clinical treatment of complex restorative procedures.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the world’s first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to.
About the Role
- Lead the clinical diagnosis and appropriate dental treatment of patients
- Assist in creating a unique, customer-focused dental experience for patients
- Lead the dental staff in all areas of clinical treatment and dental practices
- Perform restorative dental procedures at a level equal to or surpassing that of a General Dentist including crowns, bridges, dentures, and veneers
- Collaborate with non-clinical functional areas of Finance, People Support, IT, and Reimbursement to maximize the economic opportunities of your practice
- Collaborate with Company resources to hire experienced dental staff with knowledge of regulatory requirements, clinical practices and a desire to create a patient-focused experience
- Create higher economic potential through aspirational patient care that creates lifetime patients
- Participate in study groups with other Brand offices in your area to network and share best-practices
- Lead office staff to provide high-quality communication and care to patients
- Prosthodontist Specialty certificate from an accredited university
- Current License to practice dentistry in state where employed
- Proficient in implant restorations, full mouth rehabilitation, and comprehensive aesthetic care
- Proficient at use and interpretation of all relevant diagnostics including CBCT
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and CE
- Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of care to patients
- Leadership skills that value collaboration and an inclusive work environment
- Extremely resourceful, highly creative and high energy, able to brainstorm and implement new ideas
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
We’ve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how we’re making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to top