- New York, NY
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the world’s first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to.
Tend’s Orthodontists play a vital role on our team and must be a passionate, service oriented team member who is committed to our values, our brand principles and delivering exceptional service to our members. Working in our studios located across NYC, our Orthodontists use cutting-edge technology to lead the clinical treatment of members to correct malocclusions anomalies and promote lifelong oral health.
About the Role
- Lead the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of dental malocclusions and oral cavity anomalies
- Assist in creating a unique, customer-focused dental experience for patients
- Develop and discuss treatment plan options with patients
- Utilize cutting-edge treatments and technology such as INBRACE© and other orthodontic appliances to treat patients
- Educate patients about on-going orthodontic care and proper oral hygiene methods
- Collaborate with General Dentists and Orthodontic Assistants to enhance patient experience and treatment
- Collaborate with non-clinical functional areas of Finance, People Support, IT, and Reimbursement to maximize the economic opportunities at Tend
- Collaborate with the People Team to hire an experienced Orthodontic staff with knowledge of regulatory requirements, clinical practices and a desire to create a patient-focused experience
- Participate in study groups with other Brand offices to network and share best-practices
- Orthodontic Specialty certificate from an accredited university
- Current License to practice dentistry in state where employed
- Minimum of 2 years’ clinical experience at a dental practice
- Experience with lingual braces, preferably using INBRACE©
- Proficient at use and interpretation of all relevant diagnostics
- Demonstrated commitment to professional development and CE
- Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of care to patients
- Leadership skills that value collaboration and an inclusive work environment
- Extremely resourceful, highly creative and high energy, able to brainstorm and implement new ideas
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
We’ve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how we’re making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to top