Hygienist, Sign-On Bonus!
- New York, NY
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with incredible environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to! Reimagining dentistry takes commitment, collaboration and creativity. These are the qualities we look for in our team members.
We're adding a Hygienist to the Tend team to deliver a top-notch guest experience through coaching, cleaning and screening.
***We've added a sign-on bonus to our full time Hygienist positions. Those hired after 09/01/2020 will be eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus.
- Balance the areas of health, well-being & aesthetics for our guests.
- Provide exceptional clinical care in the areas of cleaning, whitening, oral health screenings, or other guest services.
- Coach our guests to increase knowledge, focus and positive-interest in oral health.
- Establish a trusting, long-standing relationship with guests.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience at a dental practice.
- Associate's Degree through an accredited dental hygiene program.
- National Board Dental Hygiene Examination.
- Passing a state/region-specific exam (as required).Licensed and in good standing.
- Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of care to guests. Build long-standing guest relationships through trust and education.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment that values high energy and creative problem solving.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
We’ve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how we’re making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to top