At Tend, our Hygienists are key team members delivering a top-notch guest experience through coaching, cleaning and screening.
- Balance the areas of health, well-being & aesthetics for our guests.
- Provide exceptional clinical care in the areas of cleaning, whitening, oral health screenings, or other guest services.
- Coach our guests to increase knowledge, focus and positive-interest in oral health.
- Establish a trusting, long-standing relationship with guests.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience at a dental practice.
- Associate's Degree through an accredited dental hygiene program.
- National Board Dental Hygiene Examination.
- Passing a state/region-specific exam (as required).
- Licensed and in good standing.
- Dedication to ensuring the highest quality of care to guests.
- Build long-standing guest relationships through trust and education.
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment that values high energy and creative problem solving.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are coming in quickly. Join us as we expand our footprint across NYC and launch into new markets while building a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!
Back to top