The Director of Talent Acquisition will lead all recruiting efforts for clinical and non-clinical practice team roles by optimizing the current hiring process & structure, to create a memorable & high-quality candidate experience throughout the acquisition journey.
- Create and implement a sourcing strategy for each clinical and non-clinical practice role, aligned to the Company’s brand and strategic initiatives.
- Clearly communicate the Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to attract + retain high-performing teams.
- Lead and manage the talent acquisition process, including optimization of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Candidate Relationship Management (CRM), to ensure engagement of passive and active candidates for current and future openings.
- Establish and deliver on the hiring plan goals to accomplish the staffing model for the organization.
- Establish a data driven approach to quickly identify and solve pain points with the candidate funnel or process.
- Implement KPI’s and weekly metrics, using benchmarks for planning purposes, to set goals for the hiring funnel, including time to fill, number of passive/active candidates, number of interviews, number of hires, and retention measures at 30/90/120 and 6 months.
- Hire, train and lead a team of recruiters to support a high-growth, D2C business.
- Manage partnerships with external agencies & vendors (ATS/CRM).
Impact at Tend:
- Our overall talent acquisition structure & process to become a true center of excellence
- The overall candidate experience & digital recruiting journey through feedback and calibration.
- Retention of top talent within the organization, with the high-quality hiring.
More about Tend
Tend provides the best dental care available, with a spectacular clinical team and state-of-the-art dental technology. Tend’s dental professionals are incentivized by patient results and experience. As a dental company, we aren’t corporate. We aren’t private. Tend is a new dental model that’s a joy to work at, with the dental autonomy clinicians expect and the support they need with design, marketing, operations, HR, and benefits. Our clinicians work in beautiful dental studios designed to soothe. And they cultivate inclusive environments that value the individual and praise team effort. Simply put, Tend is a place where dental is transformed into the empowering, human, and joyful experience it should be.
Tend is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Tend is committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly, and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.