Dental Assistant, Sign-On Bonus!
- New York, NY
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with incredible environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience.
Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to! Reimagining dentistry takes commitment, collaboration and creativity. These are the qualities we look for in our team members.
We're adding a Dental Assistant to the Tend team, to increase the efficiency of the dentist in the delivery of quality oral health care.
***We've added a sign-on bonus to our full time Dental Assistant positions. Those hired after 09/01/2020 will be eligible for a $500 sign-on bonus.
- Prepares operatory for the guests and is an integral part of the guest experience flow.
- Prepares guests for dental treatment by welcoming, comforting, seating, and preparing Studio Guests.
- Provides information to guests and employees by answering questions and requests.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to the treatment area; positioning instruments for dentists’ access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Provides materials by selecting, mixing, and placing materials on instruments and in the guest’s mouth.
- Provides diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies; pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
- Maintains guest appearance and ability to masticate by fabricating temporary restorations; cleaning and polishing removable appliances.
- Helps dentists manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
- Documents dental care services by charting in guest records.Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Protects guests and other team members by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Conserves dental resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Licensed Dental Assistant
- 2-4 Years Experience in a larger group practice
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Engaging personality with high EQ and ability to easily learn new ideas & concepts and apply them to the role of the Dental Assistant in the practice
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
We’ve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how we’re making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to top