We're seeking a team-oriented, guest-centric Dental Assistant with impressive communication, hospitality & organizational skills. In partnership with our Dentists, you'll have the incredible opportunity to positively influence oral wellness at Tend.
- Welcome, comfort, and prepare guests.
- Prepare the guest suites, based on scheduled services.
- Ensure optimal operation of our technologies & tools.
- Maintain dental supplies inventory.
- Uphold a safe and clean working environment.
- Document services by charting & recording.
- Inform & educate guests and the overall Tend team.
- Provide diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies, pouring, trimming, and polishing study casts.
- Fabricate temporary restorations, clean and polish removable appliances.
- Help Dentist(s) manage dental procedures.
- Protect guests and the Tend Team by adhering to important infection-control policies and protocols.
- Remain prepared & ready for emergencies by maintaining CPR/AED certification, drug and oxygen supply, and emergency telephone directory.
- Continue to grow & develop professionally.
- Contribute to the Tend Team effort through established KPIs & goals.
Qualifications & Experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a Dental Assistant.
- X-ray / Radiology Certification is preferred.
- Excellent communication & organization skills, with a knack for guest experience, engagement and satisfaction.
Our goodie bags are pretty impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, and more!
We still have our baby teeth. But the big ones are coming in quickly. Join us as we expand our footprint across NYC and launch into new markets while building a diverse, multidisciplinary team that can bite off anything!
Back to top