Customer Support Specialist - Partial Work from Home
- Nashville, TN
At Tend, we’re combining top-notch care with soothing and safe environments, elevated hospitality, consumer-grade technology, and curated products to redefine going to the dentist as a whole-you wellness experience. Headquartered in Nashville and New York City, we’ve opened our first dental studios in Manhattan and Brooklyn, with more studios opening in 2020.
Reimagining dentistry takes a unique and diverse team, all working together through commitment, collaboration, and creativity to create the world’s first dental wellness experience. Join the team that makes going to the dentist an experience people look forward to.
We’re searching for a compassionate & thorough Customer Care Specialist to provide concierge-like support to our patients. Working in a collaborative & engaging environment, you’ll truly impact and influence the overall Tend experience.
About the Role
- Manage & carefully respond to inbound patient communications, by phone, text, & email.
- Consistently deliver high-quality patient experience, keeping our Tend values at heart.
- Communicate outbound to patients, in alignment with brand philosophy.
- Identify and assess patient needs, to resolve patient issues and ensure superior patient satisfaction.
- Schedule patients, using technology platforms.
- Resolve patient issues & concerns, with proactiveness, patience, empathy and understanding.
- Maintain confidential information, treating each patient interaction with compassion and sensitivity.
- Boost patient lead conversion & recommend additional products & services during patient interactions.
- Up to 50% remote WFH after the completion of training.
- At least 1 year of customer/patient experience - a background in a retail, hospitality, call center or healthcare setting is preferred.
- Flexibility to work all shifts (including evenings and weekends).
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional and personalized customer/patient experience.
- Open to continuous growth and evolution of responsibilities; resilient with an ability to receive and act on feedback.
- Strong computer, data entry, and typing skills; ability to work between multiple technology platforms; able to learn and utilize new technology.
- Patience and strong listening skills to identity root cause to meet patient needs.
- Positive and proactive can-do attitude.
- Bilingual with English and Spanish language fluency is a plus.
Our Goodie Bags are Pretty Impressive!
Our comprehensive benefits & perks program will make you grin. Employer-sponsored healthcare coverage, 401(k) with an employer match, generous paid time off, a pre-tax commuter benefit, and much more!
Keeping the Tend Community Safe
We’ve always been committed to providing the highest quality of care for our team and members. During this time, we are taking extra precautions to promote the health and safety of those who work and receive treatment at our studios. From enhanced PPE to sterilized equipment and staggered visit times with on-site temperature checks, we prioritize your health every step. For more information on how we’re making our dental visits safer, please visit:https://www.hellotend.com/notice
We are committed to promoting a work environment in which differences are respected, employees are treated fairly and individual contributions are valued and rewarded. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to top