Tenaska is one of the largest privately held companies in the United States, an organization that's adept in natural gas and power marketing, power management, development and acquisition of generation assets, operation of power plants and more.
Tenaska is seeking an individual to lead the development and management of its environmental products business lines across the power and natural gas space.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leading a team to build and expand Tenaska's presence in the renewable attribute and emission allowance markets.
- Analyzing the environmental products market to enter opportunistic positions for Tenaska and guide Tenaska's development of future products and opportunities.
- Executing bilateral environmental arbitrage opportunities for Tenaska.
- Working closely with various groups at Tenaska to create and harvest value for Tenaska and its customers through structured products and forward optimization involving various environmental products.
Want more jobs like this?
Get Business Operations jobs in Irving, TX delivered to your inbox every week.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Business (Finance, Accounting, Economics), Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of environmental products pricing dynamics
- Ability to analyze risk and reward to make informed business decisions
- Ability to build new business lines, customers, and products
- Curious, inquisitive, creative and self-motivated with a passion for identifying and harvesting value add opportunities for Tenaska and its customers
- Prior experience with transacting renewable attributes, emission allowances, and environmentally friendly natural gas attributes
- Prior history of data analysis in the environmental products space to create value
At Tenaska we care about the wellbeing of our employees and their families. That's why we offer our employees a comprehensive benefit package. Benefits included below:
- Health, dental, vison, disability, and life insurance
- Excellent 401(k) plan
- Incentive-based, competitive salary packages
- Health/dependent care flex accounts
- Tuition assistance
- Long-term disability coverage
- Adoption benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Generous sick leave
- Charitable giving program
- Paid maternity/paternity leave
- Wellness programs
Tenaska is an equal opportunity employer.