First Impression Office
You are customerservice oriented and you enjoy working with people. You will be working with a corporate team thatis passionate about giving clients outstanding customer service. When you are a part of our team, you’ve joineda group of ambitious professionals that value team work and individualexcellence while looking to ensure an outstanding client experience.
Providesgeneral office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks.The receptionist will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directingcalls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence,requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties.
- Answerstelephones and directs the caller to the appropriate associate. Will transfer acaller to an associate’s voice mailbox when the associate is unavailable.
- Greets anddirects visitors to the company.
- Will takeand retrieve messages for various personnel.
- Providescallers with information such as company address, directions to the companylocation, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information.
- Received,sorts and forwards incoming mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Coordinatesthe pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assists inthe ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies.
- May alsoassist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filingand collating.
Must uselatest technology/software. Must be able to speak, read, write and comprehendEnglish. Must adhere to all safety and security regulations.
Hours areMonday through Friday 8:00am-5:30pm.
Thisposition requires the Customer Service Representative (440) License within 1week; Life, Health and Annuity (215) License within 3 months and the Propertyand Causality (220) License within 6 months of employment.
This is anon-exempt position under the Fair Labor Standards Act and you will be entitledto overtime pay for all hours worked over forty in a work-week.
Meet Some of Ted Todd's Employees
Michelle manages everything that goes on inside the office, from greeting clients at the door and processing payments to ensuring the team has all the tools they need to achieve success.
Back to top