TED-Ed Program Growth Fellow
TED's education initiative, TED-Ed, is looking for a curious, big-picture thinker with a knack for details to help us grow our student voice program, TED-Ed Clubs, and scale our global efforts to celebrate and amplify youth stories from around the world. TED-Ed’s Program Growth Fellowship is based in San Francisco and will report to our Program Manager and work closely with our programs team on the strategic growth and scaling of the TED-Ed Clubs (TEC) program.
- 1-2 years relevant experience or current graduate student in relevant field
- Google suite ninja: Calendar, Sheets, Docs, Forms and Gmail
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to cultivate relationships, both in-person and online
- Tested ability to multi-task without sacrificing organizational details
- Experience in recruitment, sales and/or growing a global program
- Experience in youth/education-related fields a big plus!
- Research and develop our relationship management system for recruitment prospects
- Design and build scalable systems for working with large-scale groups of TED-Ed Clubs and collaborators, including school districts, TEDx communities and youth organizations
- Identify and vet potential collaborative partners, and make strategic recommendations
- Manage initial outreach and relationship development with potential collaborators
- Work with program team to build out conference calendar
- Support Program Manager with conference/event proposal submissions
- Develop/manage resource library of materials for program promotion (promo kit, 1-pagers, presentations, logo files, etc)
- Is committed to amplifying the voices of students from around the world
- Can work independently and feels comfortable taking initiative on new projects
- Keeps his/her head on a swivel and adapts quickly to new situations
- Is comfortable speaking the language of education and youth development
- Writes well and navigates social media like a pro
- Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Loves building order from chaos and has obsessive attention to detail
- Thinks creatively and proactively solves problems
- Plays well with others and laughs easily
This is a paid 15-20 hour per week position from August 2017 through January 2018.
To apply for this position submit a brief cover showing us why you’re a great fit for this role (and why you want it!) along with a one-page resume through the TED job board. (http://www.ted.com/pages/jobs).
Meet Some of TED's Employees
Program Manager, TED Fellows
Logan works with fellows in the TED Fellows program to bring them into the TED community and help amplify their projects and activities. Her goal: to catapult the next generation of global innovative thinkers—and their careers—into success.
Back to top