Growth Intern - Mobile & Platforms
- Support Growth Manager in executing and optimizing TED’s mobile growth strategy
- Manage push notification and in-app message calendar for TED’s Android and iOS apps; identify content, craft messaging, and schedule message delivery for key user segments
- Improve TED’s localization efforts by curating message content specifically for international and non-English language users
- Understand user lifecycle and work with Growth Manager on messaging campaigns to increase engagement and reduce churn at key lifecycle stages
- Set up, execute, and measure A/B tests across mobile messaging channels
- Perform quality assurance as needed across mobile apps and emerging platforms.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong technical background and ability to understand tech challenges and trends
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to execute tasks with minimal guidance, and work well with remote team members
- Passionate about TED's content and mission, and about helping to support TED’s leadership
- Big plus if experience with: User lifecycle, mobile messaging channels, marketing automation, and/or app analytics
- Extra points if you are bilingual.
Ideal candidate should be the kind of person who can navigate the multi-device media world with ease — perhaps you download and check out apps for fun, or know the ins-and-outs of mobile-first design principles, or have maybe even built a thing or two you can show us. We only hire extremely nice people who love to collaborate in a startup-like environment.
This is a full-time, paid internship in the TED office in Manhattan.
To apply:Write a cover letter telling us why you are right for this role. Feel free to send us links to anything interesting about you online (no LinkedIn profiles please). Show us what makes you bright, perceptive and insightful.
Meet Some of TED's Employees
Program Manager, TED Fellows
Logan works with fellows in the TED Fellows program to bring them into the TED community and help amplify their projects and activities. Her goal: to catapult the next generation of global innovative thinkers—and their careers—into success.
Back to top