SUPV III CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- Bangalore, India
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Continuous Improvement Teams design and implement programs and projects to improve products, services, or processes aligned with business strategies. They coach teams; establish program performance metrics; and establish process excellence supports.
The Deputy Manager is responsible for developing engaging Consultative Selling & Technical Training content and leading a team of Training Facilitators and Instructional Designers. The Deputy Manager will be creating training solutions, evaluating training results for new hires, tenured representatives as well as leader groups and providing leadership. This position requires a strong foundation of Leadership, Customer Service and Sales Excellence including the priority to deliver Extraordinary Customer Experiences (ECE) on every customer interaction. It also requires a passion for learning while helping to advance a culture of Consultative Selling Transformation. The position will interact with key constituents (at all levels) in the Solution Center organization including Sales/Service Consultants and Leaders/Coaches. Project Management may also be required to support key business initiatives.
• Own and be accountable for achieving specific departmental objectives and in meeting both Revenue and Customer Experience goals.
• Consult with Subject Matter Experts (Inside Sales and Customer Care Representatives, Product Information Technical Specialists, Supervisors and Operations Support colleagues) to identify training needs.
• Develop, re-design or maintain engaging learning content to maximize the learning experience for Customer Service and Sales Excellence (e.g., instructor-led or new learning strategies/technologies to enhance instruction such as eLearning, micro-learning, video-based learning, games, simulations, job aids, role plays, and blended approaches).
• Develop presentations and project plans to support new content development, re-design or maintenance existing content, ensuring stakeholder alignment to scope and timeframes.
• Partner to measure outcomes and evaluate program effectiveness. This may include developing learning assessments, quizzes, proficiency tests, knowledge checks for use before or during training delivery and other tools for evaluating learning effectiveness.
• Keep current on learning and development trends to ensure the organization is taking advantage of the latest techniques and technologies.
• Perform LMS administrative tasks that pertain to courseware.
• Responsible to protect, secure, and ensure proper handling of all confidential data.
• Provide project management and/or leadership support in instructional design and training facilitation.
• Equip your team to develop and enhance New Hire and Tenured training capabilities that support the Solution Center and Select Customer strategies.
• Observe and coach your team in their work activities, providing immediate feedback through a disciplined coaching approach, following up to ensure appropriate actions are taken.
• Recruit and develop a strong talent bench that will embrace the vision and transform the organization.
• Drive the mind-set of operational excellence and continuous improvement within your team to achieve the organization's strategy.
• Grow and nurture your team by providing inclusion & engagement activities and personal development opportunities for career growth.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
Back to top