- Szczecin, Poland
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Strategic Sourcing Teams develop and implement multi-year strategies for assigned commodities, suppliers and parts/services to achieve established goals in supplier quality, delivery, price and service. They align strategy and execution with cross-functional partners such as engineering, manufacturing, product management and functional owners. They execute the competitive bid, negotiation, contracting processes and/or technical continuous improvement for assigned commodities or services; collaborate across Business Units and cross-regions for optimal TE leverage. Our teams demonstrate a high level of expertise in procurement competencies (business/supply chain acumen, negotiation, sourcing strategy development and execution, global savvy, and project and product lifecycle management) and ensure results are delivered compliant with TE policies and procedures.
- Managing the day to day relationship with the vendors to build long term rapport and drive extraordinary results,
- Verifying spend analysis, market insights and total cost of ownership,
- Managing sourcing projects, key initiatives, and supplier negotiations,
- Driving reporting process to give visibility to the business of cost change projects,
- Managing supplier pay terms in adherence to TE policy,
- Perform capacity analysis and minimize risk in the supply chain.
What your background should look like:
- Very Strong analytical and computer-skills,
- A minimum 2 years of experience managing sourcing projects and prioritizing multiple key activities in strategic/direct procurement,
- Experience in cost analysis, price breakdowns,
- Experience in supplier management,
- Critical thinking and curiosity,
- Strong potential and willingness to grow within Procurement organization,
- Very good knowledge of English.
We offer new Challenges in a Global Environment:
- Challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- Professional development in an international company of new technology,
- Trainings in Poland and abroad,
- Private medical care and life insurance,
- Fresh fruits in the office.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups
Back to top