SR R&D/PRODUCT DVL ENGINEER
- Shanghai, China
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams conceive original ideas for new products, introduce them into practice. They are responsible for product development, and qualification from market definition through production and release; assist in the qualification of suppliers for new products to ensure suppliers deliver quality parts, materials, and services for new or improved manufacturing processes; conduct feasibility studies, testing on new and modified designs; direct and support detailed design, testing, prototype fabrication and manufacturing ramp. The R&D/Product Development Engineering Teams provide all required product documentation including, but not limited to, Solid Model, 2D/3D production drawings, product specifications, and testing requirements. They create and modify detailed drawings and drafting or conceptual models from layouts, rough sketches or notes and contribute to design modifications to facilitate manufacturing operation or quality of product. Typical fields of expertise include: materials, mechanics and systems, electrical, optics, chemistry, software, automation systems, packaging, testing and measurement, and manufacturing of electrical, mechanical and electronic components, products, and their integration into systems.
What your background should look like:
Develop automotive electronic products based on customer requirements following China/global automotive Engineering policies, procedures and guidelines, on following tasks: build and test product prototype; implement correction loop where applicable; write product specifications and test reports with the objective of documenting product designs.
1. Analyze system requirement and hardware schematic for software design.
2. Develop and maintain software requirement based on SYS and HW inputs.
3. Design and develop the software architecture for automotive ECU embedded software including application and bootloader.
4. Records & reports on clarifications or possible misunderstandings and/or changes to specifications.
5. Support and participate the software validation, within a software development project, including static test, dynamic test, unit test and integration test.
6. Report on design, implementation & verification activities progress and identified risks within a software development project.
1. Bachelor's degree or above, major in Electronics / Automotive / Computer science or equivalent majors.
2. English CET-4 is necessary, and CET-6 is preferred.Can work with both English and Mandarin, good at writing, reading and oral communication;
3. 6 or more years' experience in the related areas.Experienced in C and assembly languages programming.Good knowledge of communication interface such as SCI, UART, SPI, LIN, CAN.
4. Familiar with standard protocol specifications such as UDS and CAN (SAE J1939, ISO11898, ISO14229, ISO15765) LIN2.1
5. Experienced in CAN/LIN test tool-chains: CANoe, CAN analyzer. Experienced in Microchip / NXP / ST MCUs is preferred.
6. Experienced in using LabVIEW, VB, C# and State flow is preferred.
7. Thorough knowledge and good understanding of micro-controllers and microprocessor system applications.
8. Understand automotive customer's special features symbol identification requirements.
9. Understand automotive industry core tools such as APQP/FMEA.
10. Proficiency in applicable product design requirements, tools and technologies such as GD&T, DFM, DFA, DFSS, etc.;
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Back to top