SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER ENGINEER (f/m/d)
- Neuchâtel, Switzerland
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Our Swiss manufacturing and development site in Bevaix is IATF16949 certified; it employs 70 people and is wholly recognized as one of the worldwide leaders in digital pressure sensor systems. Only weighing a few grams, our products are designed to be implemented in diverse applications in the automotive, consumer and industrial markets.
We are looking for an experienced project manager engineer (f/m/d) to join our team in Bevaix.
You will be responsible for executing projects with scope focused on pressure sensors products for the consumer or automotive industry. You will be responsible to meet customer expectations and timelines within the project margin targets and to manage the customer communication during the specific project.
In this position, you must closely collaborate with cross functional teams including colleagues from Product Management, Sales, Manufacturing, Development, Operations, and other functions in order to achieve the common objectives. With having full ownership of the project schedule, you will ensure execution and identify potential risk factors and drive mitigation actions.
Your responsibilities will include to:
- Manage and take ownership of all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Manage project scope and changes to ensure positive customer relationship.
- Ensure to pass internal project gates with the appropriate checklists.
- Prepare estimations and detailed project plans for all phases of the project (e.g. timeline containing the critical tasks and milestones for the project and assign ownership).
- Proactively identify and report the status regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks and issues.
- Communicate the financial and resource commitments associated with the project contract to the project team members and ensure that the project is "staffed for success"
- To lead meetings with stakeholders, be proactive and provide early warning in case of any difficulties or issues arising that might impact the project progress.
- Regularly report on projects (success, failure, metric...) to the direct manager and the management team.
What your background should look like:
- Engineering degree preferred, ideally in Micro Engineering/Electronics
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position with proven track record of successfully delivered projects on time and within budget
- Excellent skills in Project Management (e.g. Timeline, FMEA, action plan, etc.)
- Proficiency in using MS Project
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment and to collaborate across multiple areas to achieve a common business objective
- Capacity to adapt to shifting priorities while focusing on the overall objective
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with ability to communicate to all levels
- Strong analytical skills, resilience, autonomous way of working and problem-solving mindset
- A negotiation level in English, French language skills are an advantage
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups
Back to top