Senior Manager, Extended Warehouse Management (eWM)
- Markham, Canada
Employer: TE Connectivity Ltd.
Position: Senior Manager, Extended Warehouse Management (eWM)
Terms of Employment: Permanent / Full Time
Location: Markham, Ontario
Hours of Work: 40 hours/week
Benefits: Eligible for discretionary bonuses and increases in salary. Eligible for Group Health, Group Dental and Long-Term Disability benefits plans.
Salary: $150,000.00 to $160,000 CAD
- Implementing and supporting Best Practice Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) processes across TE business units and functional domains.
- Building and managing a Global Applications Solutions (GAS) EWM team of management and technical talent that will successfully solve complex business problems & deploy EWM solutions within the business units.
- Leading regular service delivery review meetings in the Warehouse area with key business stakeholders and take ownership of actions and deliverables identified in these meetings.
- Taking ownership of EWM service issues with managed services partner and lead them through to successful conclusion; putting service improvement plans in place where required; monitoring and reporting progress against these plans regularly.
- Ensuring that highly effective service transition is in place in the EWM area and adhered to, supporting the seamless movement of project deliveries into business as usual.
- Ensuring quality, velocity and integration of EWM projects deliver realized value, positive ROI and excellent customer experience for business users.
- Shaping future EWM demands of initiatives that drive EWM process maturity, have defined value impact and scale across business units.
- Constructively challenge the segment to refine its global processes in the warehouse area to drive growth, improve profitability, and sustain competitive advantage.
- Championing the use of EWM processes and technologies as a strategic business asset. Creating and scaling EWM processes, decisions and culture across business team.
- Working closely at all levels across the EWM business to identify opportunities and define use cases for GAS initiatives that result in delivering measurable value.
- Productionize & deliver EWM solutions at scale across TE business units and functions with speed and agility.
- Meet with business & IT leaders to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
- Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, operate computer software SAP eWM and information systems SAP S4 Hana.
- Control the budget and expenditures of the team or project
- Supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
What your background should look like:
- Minimum 5 years of Extended Warehouse Management application experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant supervisory experience
- Minimum 1 year of implementation experience in applying S/4HANA Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) processes to solve business problems and identify new opportunities
- Experience leading a S/4HANA ERP-centric transformation with a variety of EWM capabilities, including process standardization and/or simplification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Strong business acumen and ability to quantify both potential and realized business value impact.
- Transformational leader with process improvement knowledge and experience developing ongoing continuous improvements with quantifiable results in upgrading talent, processes, and systems.
- Strong social/participative leadership style with the ability to listen to employees and customers, demonstrate flexibility while delivering consistent performance.
- Ability to work across an organization, share success, and build a culture that embraces change and growth.
Back to top