Senior Manager, Electrical Sales Leader
- Chicago, IL
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Responsible for leading a sales team to drive revenue growth in Industrial markets serviced by electrical distribution in US, Canada and France.
• Lead direct and indirect (rep agency) sales team driving demand generation for electrical products and solutions
• Develop electrical channel strategy and execution cadence for push actions to scale distributor demand generation. Create tier model to accelerate investment in distributor growth.
• Develop an industry leading high performing sales team with a focus on integrity, innovation, accountability and teamwork
What you will be doing:
Drive for Results:
• Lead sales coverage to execute the sales strategy and effectively manage resources to maximize revenue and sales efficiency.
• Drive strong sales processes and discipline (e.g. monthly business reviews, SFDC pipeline development and conversion).
• Develop electrical channel strategy and execution cadence of push activities with key distributor partners.
• Build strategic customer and channel partnership to capture customer insights and translate insights into account and regional strategies to grow TE market share.
• Build and develop the capabilities of the sales team and sales operations to execute on the go-to-market strategy.
• Strong market knowledge including thought leadership to accelerate growth in installer markets service by electrical wholesalers.
• Clear understanding of PAM, SAM, TAM and how to leverage regional sales teams most effectively to capture opportunities.
• Understands key customers' needs and how to address those needs. Including competitive position in market and opportunities to overcome competition.
• Drives brand awareness and positioning with our customers (solutions and capabilities).. Understands TE products and capabilities across multiple BU
• Lead the development of the Go-To-Market strategy for Industrial customer base serviced by Electrical distribution partners.
• Lead the development of customer & channel roadmaps and communicating through the organization.
• Develop PAM, TAM, SAM detail for customer and channel strategy develop and key product expansion strategies.
• Convert competitive knowledge into sales strategy and tactics and develops key value propositions to drive growth strategy.
• Partners with emerging complementary companies in electrical markets and drive strategic partnerships.
• Build key account partnerships by continually demonstrating a strong value proposition and ECE to top growth customers.
• Build strong partnerships with channel to service broad industrial markets driving demand generation activities.
• Develop Voice of the Customer and communicate impact to internal stakeholders. Including development of operational requirements, solutions and influencing business directions.
• Lead setup and maintenance of all key partner negotiations including, but not limited to contracts, and pricing.
• Seen as a role model and champions a diverse workforce through inclusion and development.
• Mentor/Coach other Sales Team Members (extended team).
Key Performance Measurements:
• Bookings and billing growth YoY
• Project pipeline/conversion rate
• Sales efficiency
• Employee Engagement Score
What your background should look like:
• 15+ years Sales Management experience in a B2B electrical environment preferably in the connectivity industry.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, MBA strongly preferred.
• Demonstrated leadership in attracting, building, and developing high-performing sales teams with a proven track record of success.
• Ability to develop, articulate, and implement sales strategy to grow revenue and market share. Proven experience in developing effective regional and account strategies.
• Able to deal with ambiguity while still managing vision and purpose.
• Demonstrated past ability to not only meet or exceed sales goals, but outpace market growth
• Collaborative, ability to build strong relationships with cross-functional partners within a global and diverse organization.
• Analytical and strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong sense of urgency and bias for action.
• Knowledge of systems (Salesforce.com, MS Office, SAP, etc.).
Managing and Measuring Work
Building Effective Teams
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
Back to top