- Tangier, Morocco
Job Posting Title: QUALITY ANALYST
Job Code: 30004242
Segment: INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS (50127625)
Business Unit: INDUSTRIAL (50131904)
Building: TE Morocco - Tangier (N61)
Hiring Manager: ABDELJALIL AL GOLBZOURI
Recruiter: BOUCHRA AHMADDOUCH
Relocation: Yes - Domestic
Travel: Less than 10%
Employee Referral Amount:
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School +4 years)
Employment Experience: 3-5 years
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Quality Assurance Teams are responsible for all or part of an organization's Quality Management System, including conformance and continuous improvement initiatives. They work on systemic evaluation of products, services, facilities, manufacturing or business processes, to ensure that standards of quality are being met. Develop and implement quality plans, programs and procedures using quality control statistics, lean manufacturing concepts, and six-sigma tools and analyses. They reviews, analyze and report on quality discrepancies, investigate problems and executes quality audits, and develops disposition and corrective actions for recurring discrepancies. The team works closely with manufacturing, engineering, customers, or suppliers and subcontractors to ensure requirements are met.
Tasks Summary & Responsibilities :
• Maintain and develop the Quality Management according to IATF 16949.
• Execute key quality strategies consistent with plant performance and measures
• Strive for continuous improvement of processes towards customer satisfaction
• Key contact for the customer.
• Monitoring of internal & External PPM, analyses of root cause, definition of actions.
• 8D-report preparation, root cause analyse, corrective actions definition, verification of corrective actions.
• Preparation of production documentation
• Preparation of the line and documentation (CP, QIP, Failure catalogue etc.). in case of customer audit
• Presentation of our process and system during customer audit.
What your background should look like:
Engineer with university degree
Professional Experience :
- Experience in automotive business
- 3 years + Experience in quality assurance
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
Back to top