Production Operator II
- Fuquay-Varina, NC
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a TE Production Operator, a typical day may include:
• Pack & kit packing orders to customer specifications while maintaining speed, accuracy and quality.
• Operate minor equipment such as auto baggers, weighers, among others
• Sorting, picking and selecting required material
• Achieve performance targets of productivity, quality and cost
• Register transactions in a bar code/scanner computer system
• Proper material handling and packaging that requires operation of a pallet jack
• Accurate physical count of material quantity to resolve discrepancies
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
What your background should look like:
• High School Diploma.
• Minimum of 1-year experience required.
• Good communication skills, ability to interact in a very dynamic and diverse environment
• Basic computer skills to operate scanners, download work orders, print labels and analyze work instructions.
• Physical requirements: standing, walking, handling materials, reaching, bending, sometimes requires lifting up to 40 pounds, moderate noise
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
Back to top