At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Prevention Specialist, you have the task of assisting the employer, leadership and the employees in the elaboration, programming, implementation and evaluation of the policy determined by the dynamic risk management system.
Task & responsibility
- You cooperate to identify the risks, give advice about the results and propose measures for the risk analysis from the wellbeing aspects and the yearly action plan/global prevention plan.
- You investigate first aids, near hits, incidents and accidents.
- You cooperate in the investigation of physical and psychological risks.
- You prepare commissioning reports, risk analyses and safety instruction cards.
- You organize internal safety training and evacuation exercises.
- You make proposals for the reception, guidance, information, training and awareness-raising of employees.
- You are at the disposal of the employer, leadership and employees for any questions about well being
- You give your input in the design of new installations from a safety point of view.
- You are actively present on the floor to coach people and identify risks.
- You are creative and proactive in working out safety improvements.
- You coordinate all necessary requirements ensuring external and internal inspections.
- You monitor the safety aspect in the execution of technical projects. You follow up the procedures.
- You prepare, complete or approve documents in the context of the selection, purchase, use and maintenance of work equipment and personal protective equipment
- You report directly to the Manager
- Bachelor's degree. (technical profile)
- 3-5 years prevention/Safety department.
- Prevention advisor certificate minimum level 2 education
- Skills as an auditor would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of management systems such as ISO 45001
- Technical knowledge such as Machine Safety (advantageous)
- Strong Communication skills.
- Adaptable with the ability to assess situations and respond quickly.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global technology leader enabling a secure, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions have been proven in the most demanding environments, enabling advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy technology, data communications, and for the home. With approximately 85,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, we work with customers in nearly 140 countries. TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
WHAT TE CONNECTIVITY OFFERS:
We are pleased to offer you an exciting total package that can also be flexibly adapted to changing life situations - the well-being of our employees is our top priority!
• Competitive Salary Package
• Performance-Based Bonus Plans
• Health and Wellness Incentives
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
• Employee Resource Group
Across our global sites and business units, we put together packages of benefits that are either supported by TE itself or provided by external service providers. In principle, the benefits offered can vary from site to site.