MOLDING OPERATOR III
- Tullahoma, TN
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Molding Teams operate assigned automated molding machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
As a Molding Operator you are responsible for;
- Machine setting
- Mold tool insert change and maintenance when required
- Write and modify machine programs
- Diagnose and rectify molding problems
- Ensure component quality
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements
- Maintain and repair equipment where necessary and practical
- Arrange for machine repair and maintenance as required
What your background should look like:
- Experience working in manufacturing setting
- Experience in injection molding
- Mechanical Abilities
- Molding Training (Paulson, RJG)
- Must be able to lift a maximum weight of 30 lbs.
- Must be able to push a maximum weight of 45 lbs.
- Must be able to pull a maximum weight of 55 lbs.
- Occasional reaching above shoulder
- Frequently extending hands and arms between knees and shoulder level; will handle & grasp frequently with hands
- Frequent standing, walking and balancing throughout the day is required in this job.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (@ 20 inches or less) for small objects, color vision (must pass a color blindness test), and ability to adjust focus.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups
Back to top