At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
$1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Why work at TE in Jonestown
- Climate-Controlled Work Area - We ensure that the work areas are warm in the Winter and cool in the Summer
- Safe Work Environment - All team members at TE Connectivity recognize the importance of work safety and look out for each other each day
- Benefits Start on Day 1 - We provide our team members with benefits starting on your first day of employment
- Competitive Pay - We have a competitive pay rate of up to $21.50/hour plus shift differentials. May be adjusted based on experience.
TE Connectivity's Lickdale location is hiring!
With this application, you will be considered for all of our open roles. We are currently interviewing for the following positions with a variety of shift availability:
- Plating Operator
- Stamping Operator
- Molding Operator
- Material Handling
- Maintenance Mechanic
In your application and interview please indicate your job and shift preference. We are considering openings for the following shifts:
- Con-Ops Shift: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM with alternating 3-day/4-day work weeks and 3-day weekend
- Swing Shift: 1st Shift (6:45 AM - 3:15 PM) / 2nd Shift (2:45 PM - 11:45 PM) alternating every week
- 2nd Shift: 2:45 PM - 11:15 PM
- 3rd Shift: 10:45 PM - 7:15 AM
- Weekend Shift: 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM (Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday)
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.