Intern - Technical Support
- Shanghai, China
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
As one of the largest business units of TE Connectivity, TE Industrial is a leading global solutions provider with a broad portfolio of components and system solutions for clients in various industries. The growing demand for personalized products, a never-ending stream of new market requirements, the need for consistently high product quality, and an increasing interconnectedness make the use of highly advanced production systems a must. TE's Industrial solutions provide the basis for this flexible production - by helping our customers to become more connected, addressing Smart Factory needs, connect and transmit vast amounts of data quickly, enable connectivity in harsh environments, increase productivity, meet localized manufacturing needs, and realize energy efficiency requirements. Industrial's primary goals include enabling smarter automation, enabling smarter rail transportation, and empowering intelligent buildings.
The coordinator will support the product manager and project manager to deliver critical project processes, analysis and support. This role will work with cross-functional teams including engineering, sales, marketing, procurement and manufacturing within the project environment. Your role will provide exposure to product and project management responsibilities for the local and international market. The project management office and product management team have global accountability with functional hubs in China, India and Europe. A flexible work schedule to effectively work with global teams and diverse cultural backgrounds is required.
What your background should look like:
- Strong responsibility for following up the product and project management procedure carefully.
- Good communications within cross-functions to collect and distribute project critical information and data.
- Follow the LEAN product development process to control documentation during the phases of planning, concept, design, validation, industrialization and production.
- Work with the project manager and function manager to assign the resources to work packages.
- Maintain the project resource plans according to work packages in the corporate project management system.
- Maintain the project schedule and provide updates to the project team.
- Record the project risks and help to develop the risk management plans with the project team.
- Input the required information and generate comprehensive project plan, assist with the presentation of the plan to the project approval committee.
- Provide project team support in the procurement area by raising purchase requests.
- Provide product marketing communication support for product releases.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Bachelor/master's in engineering or business
- Good English communication skills
- Good self-motivation and result-driven
- Strong aptitude for problem solving
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Back to top