- Fuquay-Varina, NC
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The financial analyst (FA) will provide analytical and financial process support to the Americas Business Unit. Responsibilities will include monthly financial close activities, management reporting, fixed assets, sales reporting, and data analytics. The chosen incumbent will report to the FP&A Manager for the Energy Business Unit.
- Financial reporting and analysis to include Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Cash Flow Statements, product line financial statements, new product development reporting, freight reporting, and operating expense details for travel, communication equipment, and procurement cards.
- Compliance auditing including TE policies, supplier contracts, certificates for FCPA, and internal auditor for Quality Management System.
- Monthly close activities including journal entries, account reconciliations, reviews of variances to forecast and plan.
- Asset accounting including asset audits and capital spending forecast and analysis
- Assist with the monthly forecast and the annual business plan by collecting and reviewing sales and opex data from eight countries in the Americas region.
- Consolidate the Americas region operating expenses into a single Access database for forecasting.
- Assist with the 5 year strategic plan by providing capital and headcount outlooks.
- Support the development of the financial sales forecast through country and product analysis using statistical and historical trend data
- Interpreting the volume of the sales forecast for the manufacturing facilities
- Analyzing intercompany demands, pricing forecast, and standard margin
- Preparing ad hoc analysis as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Three to five years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of financial theory, principles and practices
- Strong analytical skills required
- Advanced computer skills with an emphasis on MS Office (Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
- High-level of proficiency with MS Access a plus
- Experience using Hyperion and SAP is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Strong problem solving skills
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
Back to top