EMEA Engineering Manager - Sensors (f/m/d)
- Speyer, Germany
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Lead a development group for sensor systems engineering with functional and disciplinary responsibility in the EMEA region.
- Execute new sensor development in the area of position and speed sensors as well as new applications.
- Implement platform strategies into new sensor product.
- Ensure flawless execution of automotive sensor project developments and launches against KPI targets in terms of quality, timing and budget.
- Enable innovation through hands on mentality and coaching as well as implemention of state-of-the-art engineering standards and continual improvement procedures.
- Represent TE and provide extraordinary customer experience both to external and internal stakeholders.
- Convert global/regional industry standards or customer-specific requirements into market compliant and fully validated product solutions, following an efficient product platform approach.
- Partner with Business Development and Field Application Engineering organizations to drive roadmap of new technologies and provide prioritized development guidance to the engineering organization.
- Manage talent build-up and install/maintain required competences and capabilities.
- Evaluate current talent levels and upgrade as necessary to enable future growth needs.
What your background should look like:
- M.Sc. / PhD in mechanical or electrical engineering or an equivalent qualification
- 8+ years of experience in development processes in the automotive sector and the corresponding quality requirements (ISO 9001, IATF 16949)
- 8+ years in Automotive Electrical/Electronics industry at OEM or supplier side.
- 4+ years in leading engineering development teams, demonstrated efficient and respected leadership style.
- Strong system architecture, electronics and sensor technology knowhow.
- Broad technical skillset and ability to guide problem resolution.
- Focused to keep commitments and get things done.
- Used to work hands-on in case of critical project phases.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communication and presentation skills, internal and external.
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced, international matrix organization.
- Fluent in English and German.
Managing and Measuring Work
Building Effective Teams
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups
Back to top