- Shanghai, China
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
We are currently seeking a top talent to fill a key role within our growing business as Marketing Lead, Data & Devices business unit. This role will report to the VP of Marketing for the Communications Solutions segment with a dotted line to the VP & GM of the business unit.
• Design, direct and lead the D&D Global marketing and communications strategy (internal & external) by developing and implementing integrated programs that are aligned with overall growth objectives and to advance our growth pillars
• Own D&D market and customer analytics. Provide an understanding and insights into market size, customer segments, prospect segments, and opportunities based on leveraging marketing data, analytics and insights as well as partnering with the BU strategy and product management organization.
• Lead cultural transformation communication strategy to reach and engage all levels in the organization.
• Manage the strategy development and oversee the flawless execution of global/regional/local marketing campaigns and programs across the mix, from advertising and promotions to high-touch, in-person customer experiences (including customer events and tradeshows) to cutting-edge digital marketing.
• Drive digital strategy, e-commerce, sales and marketing automation implementation in partnership with the Communications Solutions (CS) segment marketing team. Additionally, this leader will bring digital thinking and capabilities to advance the effectiveness and productivity of D&D's marketing and communications programs.
• Oversee the development and implementation of Digital Marketing processes, eCommerce initiatives and distribution marketing programs with strategic partners to drive revenue and growth in partnership with CS segment marketing team.
• Be responsible for brand portfolio management and brand experience across all marketing and customer, sales and employee touch points, aligning with corporate frameworks. Manage application of brand standards across the segment; Advise marketing and business leadership on application of standards. Manage brand plans for newly acquired brands.
• Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management and Sales to ensure promotional plans support and drive brand growth.
• Drive close partnership with channel marketing team to better support business growth in distribution. This includes driving programs and ROI to proactively drive sales.
• Work closely with other Business Unit marketing colleagues, the CS Segment and Corporate Marketing Teams to leverage shared strengths and resources, implement corporate-wide best practices and be the point of contact for D&D for all Marketing and Communication related matters.
• Build and develop a high performing marketing organization, with an emphasis on talent development and building required capabilities and competencies as needed.
What your background should look like:
Success in the role requires strong business acumen and strategic mindset, exceptional analytical and communication skills, ability to work seamlessly with leaders at multiple levels, and the skills and tenacity to achieve results without formal authority. Strong capability to link the marketing approach to the overall business strategy with the right execution model is essential.
The candidate should be able to function as an individual contributor at times as well as part of a team. The successful candidate will have a keen ability to seek the ideas of multiple individuals in the organization and help facilitate the best path forward for the BU in strategic decisions.
In addition, successful candidate will have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Science or Engineering is required. MBA graduate program highly preferred.
• 5 plus years of experience in a global marketing role, with a minimum of 3 years leading marketing teams
• Has track record of successfully leading a digital marketing functions and delivering top results
• High-levels of conceptual thinking, problem structuring and analysis, cross functional team leadership, and the ability to work across organizational boundaries.
• Managerial courage and communication skills to effectively and constructively challenge and influence and guide senior leaders and experts in the organization.
• Must have fluency in English and Mandarin.
• Skilled at working and leading in a multi-cultural, multi-matrix environment.
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Back to top