DIRECTOR INTEGRATED MARKETING
- Shanghai, China
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As the Director of Marketing, Select Growth-APAC, this role will lead overall demand generation marketing initiatives for TE Connectivity's small-to-medium-sized business (SMB) customers in the Asia Pacific region. This individual will partner with internal marketing teams, business unit representatives, and external creative and media agencies to develop and execute digital marketing campaigns that both complement business unit and brand campaigns and achieve new customer and revenue goals. Campaigns will encompass product and application marketing, online store/eCommerce marketing, and other global/regional digital initiatives. The role will report to TE's Sr. Director of Global Brand and Select Growth.
Must thrive on funnel analytics and have experience transforming marketing campaigns into sales conversion rates. Ability to employ both the science and the art of marketing to drive successful outcomes. Provide leadership in tying marketing campaigns to financial metrics that demonstrate ROI and monitor reporting tools for executive dashboards. Understand B2B customer behavior across multiple geographies, including China, Japan, and other countries in the Asia Pacific region. Guide quantitative and qualitative feedback across campaigns.
• Create enterprise marketing plans and programs. Determine annual marketing investment and programs required to meet and exceed growth, traffic and demand goals and develop business case to support the annual investments.
• Translate Marketing strategies/plans into tangible revenue results that can be projected and included in Marketing's financial year over year objectives.
• Ensure continual optimization of each program to drive results versus forecast on a weekly, monthly and annual basis.
• Increase lifetime value and reduce churn by engaging customers with the most targeted, relevant, and personalized content at each stage of the customer lifecycle.
• Perform customer analysis, segmenting customers into meaningful target groups and deploying tactics based on actionable insights.
• Analyze media performance and conduct testing, including A/B and multivariate tests, establish reporting infrastructure, track activity, and communicate out results.
• Manage and mentor a team of marketing managers, with an emphasis on talent development and engagement. Act as a role model for marketing, fostering and promoting a mind-set and culture of marketing excellence.
• Support and partner with global teams to deliver marketing efficiency and effectiveness by taking an agile approach to continuous improvement, constantly testing and developing new programs/methods, optimizing campaign effectiveness, marketing mix and deployment of marketing investments.
• Partner closely with business unit (BU) marketing teams, Inside Sales and Channel teams to ensure alignment of goals, strategies, and priorities.
• Partner with Corporate Brand Marketing team to ensure consistency of brand messaging, look and feel, and alignment to brand and creative standards.
What your background should look like:
Requirements and Qualifications
• Successful track-record of developing digital/demand gen marketing strategies across the Asia Pacific region, executing, measuring, and delivering on performance targets.
• Strong project management skills including conceptualization, driving alignment/change management, planning resources, managing deadlines and objectives, delivering analysis and recommendations.
• Experience managing and optimizing agency relationships with a focus on media buying including paid search, programmatic, endemic, social media, CRM email.
• Familiarity of marketing technology platforms including SalesForce, Eloqua CRM, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, and Adobe Audience Manager
• Digital marketing experience in industrial technology, electronics components, pharmaceutical, and/or manufacturing industries desired.
• Knowledge and understanding of eCommerce to drive performance and conversion from marketing/media campaigns.
• Highly analytical, data-driven and understands how to optimize programs to deliver upon overall company goals and metrics.
• Takes ownership, problem solves and demonstrates a high level of accountability.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of a highly matrixed organization, including C-Suite audiences.
• Ability to work cross functionally in a matrixed global organization. Willingness to be flexible with work hours when collaborating with co-workers in other time zones, including US and Europe.
• Experience effectively managing, mentoring and developing team members with various levels of skill and expertise.
• Deep understanding of Inside Sales Operations and funnel management.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred
• 12+ years of experience in Marketing, including Digital Marketing (SEM/SEO/Social), Media Planning/Buying, Campaign Development/Management and Analytics
• Experience managing marketing campaigns across multiple geographies, including China, Japan and other countries in the Asia Pacific region.
• Experience with B2B marketing and eCommerce
• Agency experience and effective management of external agencies and vendors
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Back to top