Customer quality engineer (f/m/d)
- Speyer, Germany
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
- Communication with customer about quality related topics
- Communication of specific customer requirements concerning Q-topics (e.g. quality assurance agreements, customer manuals) to responsible TE function units.
- Training of the corresponding TE employees concerning specific customer requirements and specifications.
- Support of the customer and the TE function units with problem solution as well as escalation of customer problems with the responsible TE units.
- Mediator between customer and TE function units for all kind of quality issues.
- Monitoring complaint processing (processing time, response time, content of 8D reports and effectiveness of corrective actions) in close cooperation with the responsible TE unit Quality Manager.
- Leadership for customer scorecards and definition of actions by negative trend.
- 'Analysing of customer data for TE quality performance against TE data. (Techs, Opex)
- Discussion of quality targets with the customer to find common understandings.
- Participation on customer quality meetings:
- Lead and drive improvement activities with TE production plants in regard to his customer of responsibility.
- Review of customer quality agreements and preparing vendor addendum.
What your background should look like:
- Engineer degree with further qualification in Quality Management
- +3 years experience in Quality as quality engineer, Audit experience, customer management, etc.
- Fluent German and English
- Strong team player
- Good knowledge in statistics
- High communication and mediator competence
- Presentation skills
- Independent working behaviour
- Ability taking decisions
- Social competence
- Team worker
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups
Back to top