- Bangalore, India
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Application Development Teams are responsible for writing required application specifications and using programming various languages and development tools to design, build, test, implement, and support web and desktop applications.
- Able to architect, design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Strong in database design, writing stored procedure, functions using MS SQL server.
- Evaluate and recommend newer technologies to bring into the platform.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Document source code and ensure that technical documentation i.e. configuration guides, install guides meet requirements
- Must help in security-test-plan creation
What your background should look like:
- Microsoft .NET technology stack (.Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, C#, TFS)
- Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Git, unit testing, debugging, profiling, JIRA, and other tools that are typically used by developers on Microsoft technology stack.
- Experience of Entity Framework, LINQ, LINQP, Webservices
- Advanced level knowledge of CICD and versioning tools.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Back to top