Application Developer II
- Bangalore, India
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Application Development Teams are responsible for writing required application specifications and using programming various languages and development tools to design, build, test, implement, and support web and desktop applications.
To design & develop robust application end-to-end using PowerApps platform
- Understanding of PowerApps Formulae and Development Methods.
- Know how to work with multiple data sources.
- Knowledge of PowerApps, Power Automate licensing along with different environments.
- Ability to create custom connectors for PowerApps and Power Automate.
- Knows how to work with Azure Logic Apps or Power Automate.
- Experience in migrating Various Data sources and workflows to PowerApps and Power Automate.
- Experience in developing Canvas Apps and Model Driven Apps.
- Automating Business Processes with Power Automate or Azure Logic Apps.
- Experience HTML, CSS, Java Script.
- Experience in UI Development
- Having work experience on SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online.
- Knows Infopath 2013, workflows and SharePoint Sites.
- Managing Permissions for Lists , Document Libraries and SharePoint Pages.
- Knows basic of SQL
- Knows about DDL and DML
- Understanding in writing Join statements
- Knows about Store Procedure.
BE / BTech with 2-5 years of relevant work experience
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
Back to top