ANALYST INTEGRATED MARKETING IV
- Shanghai, China
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Integrated Marketing Manager, China, reports directly to the Global Director of Marketing and will work under the guidance of the Global Integrated Marketing Manager and Global Product Marketing Manager to manage, design, execute and report on regional multichannel campaigns that increase brand awareness, drive demand, enable sales, provide customer insights and increase employee engagement. The local integrated marketing manager will support communications projects in the areas of advertising and promotional programs, public relations and trade shows, including Internet-based communications. Responsible for the development of localized plans in support of global projects for product promotion to achieve marketing objectives. Prepares materials for internal and external presentations on products, business plans and management communications.
What your background should look like:
Job Description and Responsibilities
• Work closely with the Global Integrated Marketing Manager and local stake-holders in the business unit to leverage a combination of strategic market and customer insight, competitive understanding and compelling communications to develop differentiated value propositions that build Industrial and the business unit reputation and brand in its specific market verticals.
• Leverage the Industrial digital marketing team and central marketing resources for improved marketing performance and documented return on investment. Work closely with the analytics teams to drive a culture of accountability, working across functional teams to measure, monitor and report on 360° impact of all marketing and customer touch points and engagements.
• Drive close partnership with distributor partners to better support business growth in distribution. This includes driving programs and ROI to proactively drive sales.
• Engage with HR and External/Internal communications teams to create communications that engages Industrial's customers and employees to be advocates of the business and TE.
• Work closely with the Central Marketing Team to leverage shared strengths and resources whenever possible particularly in regard to shared digital platforms such as WeChat.
• Manage the marketing team in the China and ensure alignment with global process roles and functional leaders. Direct authority including coaching and development of the local marketing team including hiring and disciplinary actions.
• Responsible for managing the marketing budget within China.
• Own all components of localized campaign development, implementation and measurement as well as ensuring our various channels and messages are working together to consistently articulate the value of TE to our customers, employees, partners and influencers.
• Coordinating localized efforts with the global strategy.
• Own and manage the local budget
• Demonstrated experience working across the marketing mix and be an expert at communicating in written, oral and digital forms
• Ensure alignment of local campaign strategy with overall marketing strategy and business priorities
• Create, implement and measure the impact of integrated marketing campaigns leveraging all marketing channels - advertising, public relations, digital / social media, collateral and events
• Maintain an enterprise mindset, working closely with BU and Center Communications teams to ensure alignment in campaign messaging
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
• BA/BS degree in Marketing communications, journalism, public relations or related field, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
• 7+ years marketing experience including a demonstrated ability to produce effective communications and campaigns
• Ability to influence internal business partners with whom no direct reporting relationship exists
• Experience with digital marketing tools a plus
• Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio) a must
• Experience with project management
• Experience working with external agencies a plus
SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Back to top