AMAS Quality Manager
- Fuquay-Varina, NC
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Americas Senior Quality Manager is responsible to lead the region quality functions, with a strong focus in harmonizing processes throughout functions and plants in the region. Responsible to partner with regional quality leaders to share best practices and integrate the same quality principles within the organization responsible for Regional Quality process.
• Establish, implement, maintain Quality System and Quality-related Continuous Improvement
• AMS responsibility for the Quality Management System and all QMS documentations such as quality manual, procedures and working instructions, develop and maintain a robust and transparent record system based on the requirement of ISO9000, and company requirements across all Energy locations in Region.
• Conduct necessary quality reviews and ensure controlling & reporting of agreed quality KPI's.
• Strategic Partnership with cross functional teams and cross regional teams to support the BU level projects to achieve the business.
• Actively contribute to create and implement best quality practices across the region in alignment with global quality standards.
• Interface with global and regional business to develop strategic quality plans
• Active participation in site, regional & global quality and business meetings
• Responsible for product quality from all Manufacturing Sites in region
• Implement, review, improve existing and new quality tools to achieve excellent quality performance, ensure product quality for our customers and lead process optimization.
• Standardize routine testing procedures in order to improve the yield rate and overall site efficiency.
• Define and improve processes to keep high standard levels to cover Raw Material (RM), Incoming Quality Control (IQC), Manufacturing Process Quality Control (PQC) and Final Product Control ( FQC ) testing.
• Drive digital transformation of the function and QM-tools (DQIP)
• Own quality-related continuous improvement of products, services & processes to drive customer satisfaction while driving cost savings for region identifying major continue improvement projects (especially cross plants project)
What your background should look like:
• BS degree (Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Electronics engineering preferred) or science degree.
• 10 or more years of proven experience in various quality or operational roles with proven track record of success in MFG areas experience
• 5 years leadership experience
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills to interface with customers, suppliers, TE stakeholders and senior management
• Strong root cause analysis and problem-solving skills and hands-on experience in leading 6 Sigma, lean manufacturing initiatives will be preferred
• Proven leader with outstanding strategic thinking skill who can deliver results in a competitive, complex, fast-paced and changing business environment
• Multiple functional experiences like Project Management, Supply Chain Management will be a plus.
• Proficiency understanding of products and technologies for specific applications
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain relations with internal and external customers.
• Work well under pressure
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn , Facebook , WeChat and Twitter .
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
Back to top