- Mudu, China
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Accounting Teams develop, implement and/or maintain one or more accounting systems: Journal entries, General Ledger, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payable, Revenue Reconciliation, Cash Flows, etc. in accordance with GAAP policies and procedures. They also design operational procedures and processes that meet audit standards and improve efficiency.
• Experienced and proficient professional responsible for processing tasks of higher complexity; Manages complicated transactions and a higher level understanding of customer expectations and corporate policies.
• Providing technical guidance to junior level/new hired accountant
• Responsible for trouble shooting and problem resolution on day - to -day operation
• Updates training manual(s) to keep it current
• Suggests, encourages and implement continuous improvement measures on day-to-day basis
• Prepare SOX documentation on intracompany related functions in order to ensure the documents represent the company's existing situation; and implement an action plan to address the SOX findings in order to ensure compliance with SOX regulations and other Corporate policies
• Provide support in external and internal audits
• Assist Intracompany Supervisor to identify potential areas for improvement, support the implementation of the initiatives in order to drive continuous optimization
• Assisting new/special project implementation
• Back up of supervisor during the absence, and potential supervisor talent
• College degree or above, majoring in accounting, finance or a related field
• More than 3-4 years' working experience in AR and AP(at least, 1 years work in TE ), experience in multi-national company or shared service environment is preferred
• Good knowledge of PRC accounting standards and statutory regulations, familiar with US GAAP
• Good communication (written and oral) skills in both English and Mandarin
• Proficient in MS Office and SAP system
• Integrity, accountability, proactive working attitude, customer-oriented, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure
• CPA or equivalent is preferred
• Performing all assigned taskes & solve the problem independently
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
Back to top