Sr Manager Tech Support, Employee Enablement
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
In GapTech, we are obsessed with our internal customers' success. We set the bar high and our goal is to always deliver value to our customers and exceed their expectations. The Sr Manager Tech Support, Employee Enablement is a key role in a service focused organization that places its customers and its people at the heart of its culture.
The ideal candidate will be a proven team builder and leader with a service oriented mind-set and strong vision of strategic service capabilities. This leader will need to be able to work effectively in a heavily matrixed organization. They will have spent much of their career leading and managing efforts to improve efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery in partnership with other IT teams.
By nature, you are incredibly motivated by delighting customers and developing people, you have a strong sense of what it takes to exceed customer expectations and you truly lead by example in the delivery of results.
- Contribute to the creation of the long term GapTech Employee Enablement strategy. Own the strategy for Technical Support. Creating an operational plan that executes the strategy with a focus on customer experience, innovation and business value.
- Development, monitoring, and analize service delivery metrics. Drive the continuous improvement process to ensure SLA's are continually met and continually improved.
- Define and establish a continuous improvement program that raises the service to world class for knowledge management, incident resolution and self-service. When applicable, coordinate with problem management to support root-cause analysis to identify and correct major problems.
- Lead a team comprised of FTE and contractors to meet and exceed service levels while maintaining annual budget +/- 5%.
- Establish clear goals and performance objectives that are aligned to the team vision, strategic direction and GapTech's values. Inspire and drive high performance and collaboration. Measure performance against results and reward initiative, innovation, discipline and operational excellence.
- Establish and maintain regular communications with GapTech Leadership regarding service delivery strategy, initiatives, performance, concerns, etc.
- Collaborate with Brands to identify applications that require SME support. Create support structure to meet customers' requirements.
- Oversee hardware procurement and implement an asset management program for all North America HQ customers that automates the refresh process and reduces risk of lost hardware to the company.
- Manage External Service Providers ensuring service deliveries are met and continues improvements applied to deliver delightful service to our customers
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 8 years relevant work experience
- The right person should have held a senior/manager role in technology operations, ideally with responsibility for internal and external customer service and preferably with experience in retail.
- 2-4 years of experience in leading and managing individual contributors and managers; integrating their results and executing program strategies.
- Obsessed with customer service.
- Strong strategic perspective and focus on innovation.
- Inspirational leadership skills to engage and motivate staff and drive high performance.
- Self-motivated team player who has fresh ideas and thrives off customer and team success.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Technology at Gap Inc.'s Employees
IT Business Analyst
Jared operates as a function lead between Gap’s business partners and technical leads. He helps them understand the business requirements to deliver high-quality technology to Gap’s customers.
Back to top