Software Engineer III
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love tomake a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Job Description: Collaborate with product owners to prioritize, estimate enhancements requests, and code fixes to resolve problems in Hyperion Essbase. Develop and maintain SQL queries to pull data from source systems such as Teradata, Oracle, and Warehouse Management systems into Essbase. Design solutions to meet business requirements in conjunction with other Essbase developers and architects with dozens of hears of experience. Perform administration of a complex Essbase environment. Provide technical direction and mentor to developers.
Requirements: Bachelors in Computer Science or related field and five years of progressive post baccalaureate experience in job offered or related occupation.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. 5 years of experience on core Hyperion products including Essbase and Shared Services;
2. 5 years of experience with ASO, MDX, load rules, advanced calc scripts, and partitioning;
3. 5 years of experience with Cognos command center, MaxL script, Hyperion Finance Reports (HFR), and Web Analysis;
4. 2 years experience writing Windows batch scripts and VBA;
5. 2 years experience collaborating with product owners on business requirements to implement Essbase applications; and
6. 3 years of experience with Datastage, SSIS, Informatica, Denodo or SQL.
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Technology at Gap Inc.'s Employees
IT Business Analyst
Jared operates as a function lead between Gap’s business partners and technical leads. He helps them understand the business requirements to deliver high-quality technology to Gap’s customers.
Back to top