Senior iOS Engineer (Software Engineer III)
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love tomake a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
Job Description: Develop code and features for the Gap Inc. brands eCommerce iOS apps. Achieve high code quality with the team, measured with code quality tools, unit testing and peer code reviews. Ensure apps are responsive and performant. Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs. Help maintain code tasks, organization, and automation in an Agile work environment.
Education: Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a related field and 5 years of experience in the job offered, eCommerce or a related occupation. Experience may be gained after, prior to, or, concurrently with Master's degree.
Experience and/or education must include:
1. 5 years of experience with iOS Engineering;
2. 2 years of experience with Agile product management tools and methodologies;
3. 2 years of experience with Sonar, XCode Instruments, and New Relic; and
4. 2 years of experience with Retail eCommerce, MDM, Digital Loyalty, and mobile security
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Technology at Gap Inc.'s Employees
IT Business Analyst
Jared operates as a function lead between Gap’s business partners and technical leads. He helps them understand the business requirements to deliver high-quality technology to Gap’s customers.
Back to top