Senior Analyst - Power BI, Customer Enablement
Our past is full of iconic moments - but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us.
In GapTech, we are obsessed with our internal customers' success. We set the bar high and our goal is to always deliver value to our customers and exceed their expectations. The Service Delivery Team is part of GapTech Customer Success and is responsible for providing tech service and support to all Gap Inc. field, distribution center, and HQ employees, aka our internal customers.
The Senior Analyst, Service Delivery role is responsible for identifying business opportunities based on support issue trends and to that end creates standardized, automated reports as well as provides quantitative research, modeling, and analysis. Our team is chartered with unlocking the power of data and analytics to drive productivity, cost savings, and a delightful customer experience.
- Partner closely with Customer Support teams and other teams across the organization to identify impactful business problems and translate them into structured analyses, actionable insights, and reports and dashboards.
- Manage multiple data sources, identify gaps in the data capture process and make suggestions on improvements/enhancements for data hygiene.
- Perform exploratory and predictive analytics, analyzing issue patterns to inform and impact business decisions.
- Frame the right questions, write queries and perform ad-hoc analysis to support immediate business data needs supplemented with clear recommendations and next steps.
- Create both standardized, automated reports as well as more in-depth analyses on issues.
Synthesize qualitative and quantitative issue data from multiple sources to develop comprehensive views of issue trends.
Key Experiences & Qualifications
- Degree in Economics, Statistics, Marketing, or Business Administration preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in data analytics role, preferably in an customer support environment
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL or other programming languages
- Experience with business intelligence and reporting software such as Power BI
- Experience with data visualization; creation of metrics reports and dashboard views
- Detail-oriented with ability to balance detail and holistic, strategic perspective of business
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner to audiences from staff to senior executive level
- Must work well with multi-functional work teams and be willing to take initiative
- Strong project management, time management, organizational and consultative skills, with ability to thrive in small team environment
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Employees can take up to five "on the clock" hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee's base pay.
- Employee stock purchase plan.
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.
Meet Some of Technology at Gap Inc.'s Employees
IT Business Analyst
Jared operates as a function lead between Gap’s business partners and technical leads. He helps them understand the business requirements to deliver high-quality technology to Gap’s customers.
Back to top