GENERAL SUMMARY: Play a role in the growth and success of Gap Inc. in China. Support and participate in China Market Strategies that focus on store technology. Provide store technology support across Mainland China, Hong Kong and Taiwan markets. Manage store labor manage tool, store assets and sourcing, contract, purchase processing. Work directly with business and US IT stakeholders and communicate with vendors. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Store Support/Labor Management Tool Support Store Applications and training Manage and lead development of the Store Labor Management Tool Partner with business and IT for issues resolution Lead and document business requirements. Partner with vendors for development, testing and implementation Support New Store Openings Store Asset Management Create process and repository for Store Assets Responsible for Store Asset Life Cycle processing and communication Partner with business, finance, sourcing and US IT Store Procurement Lead and manage store procurement processes Manage and communicate process flow with cross-functional departments Process contracts and all requirement documentation with Finance and Sourcing Complete purchase processes ORGANIZATION RELATIONSHIPS: This role will be accountable for working with business partners in GAP China head office, GAP China IT team, GAP US teams and external IT service providers.
- Knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Understanding of retail business and the objectives
- Good knowledge of system architecture, hardware, software and database.
- Proven capability of troubleshooting \ problem solving in a retail business
- Good knowledge of application development and project management methodology
- Prefer experience to lead small projects especially projects to delivery new product
- Strong oral and written skills in English
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving skills to address complex problems within the technical arena and develop creative and practical recommendations
- Able to discuss and communicate with business partners and IT management in business terms
- Self-motivated, takes initiative and passion of new tech implementation in business
- Minimum educational level:
- Bachelor degree from a full time university
3) Minimum experience:
- At least 4 years IT experience
- 2 years Project Management
Meet Some of Technology at Gap Inc.'s Employees
IT Business Analyst
Jared operates as a function lead between Gap’s business partners and technical leads. He helps them understand the business requirements to deliver high-quality technology to Gap’s customers.
Back to top