IT Administrator I
The primary focus of the IT Administrator I is to ensure that the customer technology needs of GapTech customers are being satisfied. Their aim is to provide excellent customer service and support that delights customers and consistently exceeds expectations.
The IT Administrator I will provide IT support to all Corporate customers, across multiple locations as well as partnering with Gap's outsourced help desk partner and Global GapTech teams.
This role is responsible for providing exceptional IT support to internal customers, across geographical locations ensuring an overall high level of customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis. All calls and requests are to be resolved within the agreed upon service level objectives (SLO's) and wherever possible exceed them. The IT Administrator will provide exceptional support for our Tech Bar support service, daily hardware and software requests, and our new hire builds and deployments
As an IT Administrator I you will;
- Provide exceptional IT support (Incident and IMAC) to internal customers, across geographical locations ensuring an overall high level of customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure service levels for customers are met, identifies opportunities for improvements and implements these as agreed upon.
- Test, configure, install and manage and repair of all IT related equipment (Hardware and Software).
- Knowledge base documentation contribution.
- Accurately log and track ticket related workload.
- Ensure internal customers are kept informed at all times regarding the status of any outstanding call they have placed with the IT service desk or any other GapTech team.
- Form effective relationships with the Business, Brands, Corporate functions, Delivery, Apps Support, fellow team members and External Service Providers
- Above all, support people as opposed to the technology
- Customer Success Obsessed
- Proven customer service experience required
- Able to manage competing demands, prioritize work and keep stakeholders informed throughout
- Working as part of a team and on an individual basis, to meet operational targets set by management
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proven capability of troubleshooting and problem solving in a technical environment
- Self-Motivated and able to work on own initiative essential
- Expertise in MS Windows 7 & 8, OSX, iOS, MS Office 2007/2013/365
- Advanced knowledge of Macintosh (Mac OSX and OSX server), OS installation, OS X configuration and troubleshooting, Apple Remote Desktop, cloning OSX desktop, and deploying virtual desktops
- Knowledge and understanding of Open Directory and Active Directory
- Working knowledge of mobile devices (iPad and iPhone)
- Possess strong Video Conference and presentation support skills, preferably Zoom and Lync
- Acquires new knowledge and skills as needed.
Minimum Education Level:
- A+ Certification or equivalent technical experience
- At least 2 years IT services and support experience gained in a large multiple outlet organization.
- Strong experience in providing 1st/2nd line IT Support.
- Previous customer service experience desirable
Meet Some of Technology at Gap Inc.'s Employees
Director, Customer Success
Angela focuses her energy and work on Gap’s internal customers—their employees. She is accountable for ensuring Gap develops productivity technology for their employees to be successful in their day-to-day roles.
Back to top