Audio Visual Team Lead
At GapTech, we are obsessed with our customer's success. We set the bar high and our goal is to always deliver value to our customers and exceed their expectations. The A/V Tech Lead is a key role in a service focused organization that places their customers at the heart of its culture.
The primary focus of the A/V Tech Lead is to help lead the transformation of audio/visual support at Gap Inc with a primary focus on video conferencing and live production events. They will partner with Engineering to reduce the complexity of our systems and introduce scalable innovative technology. They will deliver best practices for ease of use that are consistently implemented throughout the organization. They will support the use of technology to enable seamless and successful audio/video collaboration that consistently delights our customers.
This role is responsible for providing exceptional A/V support to Gap Inc, across geographical locations ensuring an overall high level of productivity and customer satisfaction on an ongoing basis.
As the A/V Tech Lead you will:
- Help lead the transformation of A/V event support and Video Conferencing across main US HQ locations (2F, 1H, MB, Pleasanton, NY) and provide global support in future.
- Drive innovative A/V technology improvements on an ongoing basis.
- Drive consistent A/V capabilities for our organization in the creation and distribution of best practices, procedures, and services in general.
- Support A/V events, conference rooms and desktop users.
- Implement and maintain proactive services including room hardening, daily room checks, upgrades, and maintenance to ensure maximum availability
- Lead by example, motivate and inspire other team members to deliver their objectives successfully and effectively influence key stakeholders to facilitate the work of the team.
- Identify opportunities for improvements and act as escalation point for both the business and AV Techs.
- Develop and maintain strong and trusting relationships with business, International and US counterparts, at all levels of the organization. This includes the Global Events and Gap Communications business teams.
- Assist with reporting key AV metrics to management and key business partners
- Above all, provide outstanding customer service every day.
55 THOMAS STREET
- Customer success obsessed – consistently delight customers and exceed their expectations.
- Problem solver - seek out difficult problems, deeply inspect them, and bring forward creative solutions.
- Curious learner - constantly looking to improve ourselves, teams, and the environment around us.
- Honest team player - comfortable challenging the status quo and work together to achieve audacious goals
- Self-Motivated and able to work on own initiative essential.
- Excellent communication including executive communications and interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively in a matrix team environment across multiple functions.
- Strategic thinker and leader – able to develop, plan, execute a strategy and anticipate scenarios and potential issues and consequences.
- Proficient understanding of A/V technologies.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with management, co-workers, clients and vendors.
- Working as part of a team and on an individual basis, to meet operational targets set by management.
Minimum Education Level
- BA/BS in information technology, computer science, engineering, or A/V related field preferred
- At least 2 years of A/V operations
- At least 2 years of IT operations and/or infrastructure support experience in a large, fast paced organization
Meet Some of Technology at Gap Inc.'s Employees
IT Business Analyst
Jared operates as a function lead between Gap’s business partners and technical leads. He helps them understand the business requirements to deliver high-quality technology to Gap’s customers.
Back to top