Product Marketing Manager
- New York, NY
Teampay is an entirely new way to manage spend, giving you proactive controls and real-time visibility - without slowing down your employees. With Teampay's distributed spend management platform, you can manage all types of purchasing, made by anyone, from end-to-end. Employees love the effortless experience, and Finance teams can breathe easy knowing that all spending is pre-coded & pre-approved.
About the role
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will be the primary storyteller and voice of Teampay in the market. You'll help carve out a new category by positioning Teampay as a disruptive force that is modernizing how companies manage spending. The content and collateral you create will equip our sales and customer-facing team members with resources that will guide prospects and users to see and understand our solution.
What you’ll do:
- Develop positioning and messaging, working closely with customers, analysts, and Teampay’s product, sales, and customer success teams to understand the market and the needs of our customers
- Create sales enablement tools, including presentations, marketing collateral, customer case studies, and competitive analysis, and build out a program to deliver content and messaging to the sales team
- Support demand generation and content marketing by generating blog content, eBooks, whitepapers and more to drive inbound demand, nurture leads, and further thought leadership
- Package new features into product releases, owning the strategy for communicating to our customers and ensuring all Teampay employees are consistent in messaging
- Boost the efforts of our partner team with integrations collateral, joint value propositions, and channel enablement
You should have:
- 3+ years of prior B2B Product Marketing experience specifically with SaaS
- Proven track record driving product marketing & sales enablement
- Strong relationship builder with ability to work cross-functionally (as well as up, down and across the organization)
- An understanding of the concept of category design, with previous experience preferred
- The ability to treat marketing as a process, and test, learn and iterate at breakneck speed
- You work towards a “growth mindset” including experience in the controlled chaos of a startup
This position will report to the VP of Marketing and is an unusual opportunity to join a business already with meaningful traction at the ground floor.
Apply at Teampay if...
You're a builder. You're passionate about crafting things that matter. You're curious and agile in thought and action. You value authenticity and possess a strong work ethic. You're empathetic and look forward to learning from people unlike yourself. You want to make an impact with a strong team. You look for challenges that force you to grow. You rarely miss a detail and always learn from your mistakes. You have diverse interests outside of work, but are ready to pitch in and be responsive when the pressure is on.
You can learn more about the product at www.teampay.co and if you’d like to apply, please include a cover note and tell us about something you started, whether it's a club, a team, business or blog.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to top