Project Coordinator (TEMP)
The Project Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Project Manager in overseeing day-to-day operational aspects of complex, multi-resource projects, including monitoring schedules, budgets, and team assignments. The Project Coordinator will also help with overseeing team dynamics and maintaining clear and close communication with all project stakeholders throughout. A strong appreciation for design and collaborating with creative teams is critical to delivering compelling results.
Why We Need This Position
The Project Coordinator is like the first mate who supports the captain by not only ensuring each member of the crew does his own job efficiently, but also that their actions are in sync with those of the whole group. Attention to detail and anticipating the needs of the Project Manager and team are critical to keeping the project on course. The ultimate objective? To meet or—better yet—exceed client expectations every step of the way.
Who We’re Looking For
A supremely well-organized partner with a love of design. It’s your job to help manage the details of a given project and to shepherd it seamlessly through the various channels to successful happy-client completion. In addition to helping manage the project team, you’ll be responsible for monitoring work quality, staffing resources, budget, and schedule. You are a firm believer in the power of collaboration and understand the importance of clearly articulating expectations to your colleagues. You are adept at coordinating a diverse team’s talents and skilled at diplomatically resolving conflicts. You keep a cool head when project needs change and are quick to come up with innovative solutions to challenges as they arise. In short, we’re looking for a supportive partner with a love of design, a robust organizational mind, and an unwaveringly calm approach to the unexpected.
What We Just Said, Now in 5 Bullet Points (a.k.a. Essential Qualifications):
- Experience: Bachelor’s degree preferred; 2-3 years of experience in a coordinator role in a design, product development or design consulting environment
- Special skills: MS Project or other project management tools experience preferred; moderate to expert knowledge of MS Excel; experience with an ERP (NetSuite experience is a plus); familiar with basic functions of Adobe Creative Suite; Strong understanding and use of project management best practices, methodologies and tools
- Passion: Working collaboratively to create something beyond expectations
- Role: Coordinating people’s various talents to create a whole that is more than the sum of its parts
- Personality: Detail oriented, personable, organized, creative, diplomatic
At TEAGUE, we value diversity. We search the globe, literally, to find and attract top talent from diverse backgrounds.
TEAGUE is an EEO/AA employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Meet Some of TEAGUE's Employees
Karen designs products which meet client goals and satisfy consumer expectations, utilizing insights from a variety of disciplines in order to find elegant project solutions.
Back to top